iMessage Not Working on iPhone: Among the smartphone, everyone prefers an Apple phone because of the features and facilities, but the Apple phones are so costly that everyone can’t afford them. We all know the Apple phones are known as iPhone. Like all the other facilities, the messaging facility is also there in iPhone. The default messaging service in iPhone is named as iMessage. iMessage is basically an instant messaging service. Apple Inc develops iMessage services. This iMessage facility is available on iPhone from iOS 5 and later.
This iMessage service comes with many facilities such as it allows the iOS user to send texts, documents, photos, videos, contact information and you can send group messages too using Wi-Fi. You can use this iMessage not only in iPhone but iPad and in Mac also. You can avail the facilities of iMessage by registering there using your email ID. iPhone owners can register using their phone number.
Problems in iMessage iOS 9/ iOS 10:
Though iMessage comes with many facilities but sometimes it causes problems especially when iMessage stops working. iMessage can stop working anytime. It can happen for many reasons. The reason doesn’t matter, but whenever the problems occur we must try to solve the problem. So here I am going to discuss how to fix the problems when iMessage not working on iPhone
iMessage Not Working?- Steps to Fix :
If your iMessage stopped working suddenly, then you must try the below steps so that iMessage start working again
- If your iMessage isn’t working then the first the thing you should do is to go to settings and there you will find message option. Open it and turn off the iMessage and then restart your device. Again go to settings and turn your iMessage on again. Hope it will work.
- You must check the iMessage checking too. You can check the settings by going to setting and then open messages. There you will find the send and receive option. There you will see almost all the numbers of your device and every contact will show a checkmark beside it. The contact which won’t show it, add it to the list.
- You must check your internet connection because iMessage works only when the internet is available. Make sure that you have a working internet connection. If the cellular internet is not working, then try to connect via Wi-Fi.
- When you start using iMessage services, you need to sign in, so if your iMessage is not working then sign out from iMessage and then sign back again.
- You must check if there is any software update or not. You can check if there is any update available or not by going to setting> general> updates. If updates available then update your software.
- If you tried all the techniques but still your iMessage is not working then you must reset your phone. You can reset your device to settings>general>reset and there choose reset the network configuration.
Hope after trying these methods your iMessage will start working again. These are the only methods available which you can apply. After applying these methods if your iMessage doesn’t work then the only thing you can do is to contact Apple help and support, and if they can’t solve the problem, then you must take your device to the service center.